Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2003




So I went into town yesterday afternoon. The train was empty which is really weird for the middle of the day. All afternoon I kept thinking it was Saturday, because Friday was a holiday and I usually go into town on Saturday. I think most people were a little messed up by this holiday Friday, ergo the empy train.





The weather wasn't the best, but at least the rain held back.








There wasn't too many exciting things going on, so I didn't take that many photos. There was a hockey game on at GM place, Vancouver Canucks beat the St.Louis Blues 5-3. There were a few Canucks fans roaming around the city doing fun stuff like these guys:






Shortly after arriving in town I went to a camera store to meet up with my Journalist friend J. for coffee, but I found the place closed. Most everything else was open except the camera store.



So I wandered around Robson St. Bought a magazine and searched for a decent coffee shop in which I could sit and have a coffee, read and people watch. No such luck, the decent coffee shops were packed with people. I had to settle for a coffee shop way further down the road with yucky coffee.



So yeah, not to sound like a bummer or anything, but yesterday afternoon I was in a bit of a funk. I guess it was the weather and the fact that I've really been wanting to take some good photos.



On a brighter note however, I did manage to capture this week's fashion violation! Check this out:






I called the fashion police right away as soon as I spotted these two. They arrived right away and busted them on the spot, but then they had to release them because as it turns out they were minors. They might not be so lucky next time.






By the end of the day I was a little tired, so I sat on the steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery and enjoyed some Spanish Classical guitar by these guys:








I'm gonna go do some Ebay stuff now. Adios!









No comments: