Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2003

Today (Sunday) was not as busy. I spent most of the day listing things on Ebay and answering email inquiries from customers. It was raining cats and dogs all day. Yuck. I went to the mall to get a coffee but it was really busy there. I hate it when it's packed like that (I'm not the kind of person who likes big crowds of people pressing me) so I skipped the coffee and went to Roger's Video and picked up a movie. "Stealing Harvard" with Tom Green. It was pretty funny. Tom Green totally cracks me up! I'm not sure why, but he does.



I had my best friend L. over for dinner tonight. We usually do dinner every Sunday and enjoy a movie. Tonight we had fish with tigerprawns, veggies, croissants and rice. She brought desert which was a pecan pie style of pie. I can't remember the name of it, but it was very tasty indeed!



I hope the weather improves soon, it's been raining a lot lately. I guess this is the rainy season for Vancouver and area. Those of you in Seattle can relate I'm sure.



Ok, I'm off to bed now.



Good night.



-Mark

No comments: