Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

It's James MARSTERS, not Marsten, people!

Ok, that's better; I went for a good bike ride tonight and got the exercise I needed. I hit some muddy areas and went down a big grassy slope, so I got pretty dirty too. It's all fun though. I'm the one who has to do my laundry, so no biggy.



I just stuffed myself with good food and now I'm checking out a funny website. I found out form my best friend L. today that "Spike" (James Marsters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) has a rock band called "Ghost of the Robot". They've just released a CD called "Mad Brilliant" and you can check out the official band webpage here.



L. absolutely loves Spike so I'm making a CD for her of some of the song samples they've released at the band's Website. I was really surprised to find out that he was in a band. I didn't know he could sing. For the record, I don't love Spike the way Lisa does, I love women. But I do think spike is damn cool and really funny.



Ok, I'm off to get some things done. It's been a slow week for me on Ebay this week. I'm hoping it'll pick up by the weekend.



-G'nite!



No comments: