Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2003

Wow! Lots of sales on Ebay this week! It started off slow, but ended with a boom! I listed a bunch of books for my best friend L. and lots of those sold too. She's happy. I'm happy. Now comes the hard part; packing and shipping. The post office is going to love me tomorrow!



I want to sell my old synthesizer, the Roland Juno 106. It's been with me since 1987, but now it's a bit of a junker. Some of the keys don't work. This thing is huge and heavy, so if I sell it on Ebay, it's going to be a shipping nightmare. I'll really have to get creative with packaging materials for that thing.



Happy Easter everybody! It's been a good day. I hope you all got to enjoy some time with people you care about today.



See ya tomorrow!



-Mark



No comments: