Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2003

I sure had a busy weekend again. Yesterday (Saturday) I went down town Vancouver and got my hair cut finally. I'm such a geek that I brought my camera along. I set it on the counter in the hair salon and used the remote controller for the G2 to snap these photos. I've been going to the same salon for a few years, so the hair dresser is totally accustomed to my wacky behavior.



Before that I met up with my friend J (the Journalist guy) and had coffee and a blueberry teacake muffin at my favorite coffee shop. He's been in Europe for a few weeks and he just got back last Monday.



Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.

Image #1


Image #2


Image #3


Image #4


Image #5


Image #6


Image #7


Image #8


Image #9


Image #10


Image #11


Image #12


Image #13


Image #14

Image hosting and free gallery by VillagePhotos.com

No comments: