Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Yay! It's the weekend!

I don't have any really big plans this weekend. I'll probably go into Vancouver this afternoon and rent a nice, big lens for next weekend's big event, The 2004 Trees for Life 10k FunRun (see last year's photos here). I'll probably rent the Canon 100-400EF L IS lens if I can reserve one. I've tried one once, and I really liked it. If I can't find that one, my next choices would be the Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L, or the good old Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L. It's always been one of my favorites. I'll know more about what's available later this afterlunch.

In other news, I've added a "Tip Jar" in the sidebar on the left. Don't worry, Life as Mark sees it, isn't destined to become a pay site. This is just like the tip jar at your favorite coffee shop. If you enjoy yourself here, then feel free to drop some bling-bling. It's all good!

Ok, I'm off to get on with the day!
Ciao!

No comments: