Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Photos from the Langley Cruise-In Car Show





















I sure do love ferrets!









That's me eating a freshly cooked mini doughnut

They were pretty good for the first 4 or 5, but after that they were gross.

some kids driving little racing carts

An RCMP officer ignoring my friend A.

I took a picture of her gun while she was busy ignoring A.

That's me trying to walk in a straight line whilst wearing drunk simulation goggles.

No, this isn't drunk, I proclaimed, this is more like mushrooms or LSD or something! (disclaimer: I have never done LSD or Mushrooms, Mmmkay?)



Of course.





There were many more car photos, but I don't want to bore you, so that's all for now. Thanks for everyone who takes the time to look at my Blog. Tell all your friends!



No comments: