Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I had quite a busy weekend, and I've got some catching up to do. I went to the Langley Cruise-In car show and I was fortunate that it didn't rain. I took a lot of photos there, and I'm in the process of sorting them out on the computer. I met up with my parents, and then with some friends.

On Sunday I went over to Barnet Beach in Burnaby and shot some photos with my friend A. It was cloudy with the occasional sunny break, but the light was nice, so I shot some good photos. Nothing too special, just a few boats and things.

Today it rained like crazy at work. It was not fun at all. Those of you who know me, know I hate getting wet in the rain. The forcast for the week doesn't look good, so I'm probably going to go crazy. I need a vacation.

I got home from work today, checked my email, played around on the computer for a little while, then went to bed. I slept until about midnight. That's gonna mess me up, I know it. It must be the weather, it's depressing.

No comments: