Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Clouds and trees

I went out this afternoon, but I didn't go into Vancouver. I managed to reserve the lens that I wanted for next Sunday over the phone. That made it easy. I reserved the Canon EF 100-400mm L series lens that I referred to in the previous post. While I was visiting the website, I noticed that they also rent a Canon 300mm f/2.8! What an awesome lens.

So instead of going to Vancouver, I just went over to Burnaby Lake. It was windy and cold, as it had been raining all night last night. This was the first break we've had from the rain for a while, so I thought I'd take the chance and get out there before it started again. I didn't take very many pictures before the rain started again though, so I packed up my gear and went grocery shopping instead.

Here's a couple photos that I shot today, both mono:





No comments: