Search This Blog

Friday, August 08, 2003

Last night I drove to Langley to pick up a computer tool kit from my parents house. On the way back home I decided to head into White Rock to see if I could catch the sun setting. It's beautiful out there.

So I got there just as the sun was going behind the hill at the west end of White Rock. I brought the camera and took a bunch of photos.

Being there made me think more about my lovely J.S. from Ontario and I wished she was there with me to see the sun set. (Hi J.S.! I'll send you the full sized photos on CD.) There were a lot of people there last night, especially on the pier. There's always a few people setting up crab traps at the end of the pier. I walked the length of the beach and then headed back to my car. It was dark by then.

When I got home I set the computer to download some more upgrades and went to bed. The upgrades are almost done now and then I have to transfer the files from the other hard drives.

I was tired when I got up for work this morning. I decided to ride my bike to work though instead of driving the car. I've been getting a bit lazy by taking the car to work lately. I really should ride there when the weather is nice.

It's friday and I'm glad it's the weekend! I'm not too sure what I'm doing yet this weekend though. The forcast is calling for clouds and possible showers, so I'll just have to see what happens.

Bye for now.

No comments: