Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

It's Tuesday night.

Today I took a day off work and slept in late. I needed to because I wasn't feeling well. Also, last night Silvie (my cat) kept waking me up when someone's cat came to the window. It happened about 3 or 4 times from about midnight to 1:00AM. She would just freak out and yowl and hiss like crazy. Of course then Sarah (one of my other cats) would get involved and there would be a big inhouse cat fight going on. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to on a work night.

After I had some breakfast, I went into town and exchanged a malfuntioning CF card from my Canon G2 for a new one. They gave me a new one free of charge, but the best thing that happened to me today was that they were able to retrieve most of the image files from the defective card. I tried and tried but could not do it. So I'm really happy because those were pictures of my lovely J.S. from Ontario and my best friend L. I thought those images were gone forever, but now I have them on CD. Sweet!

In other news, I'm going to be doing some upgrade work on my computer over the next few days. My system will be down for a little while. It's a much needed upgrade in which I will be replacing the two older hard drives with one big new one and a new (and hopefully improved) operating system. I'm hoping there will be far less crashes after that.

Ok, I'm off to bed now.

Gnite!

No comments: