Search This Blog

Sunday, August 03, 2003

It's Sunday morning. I've been up since 7:00 am and I didn't fall asleep until around 2:30 am. I couldn't sleep very well last night. Today I'm going to head out to Langley BC to visit my parents. My granny is there from the Okanagan for a few days. But first I think I'll eat some fruit for breakfast and then take a drive to Tim Hortons for some coffee and doughnuts. I don't really drink very much coffee anymore--green tea is my preference--but the occasional coffee is still alright.

Maybe I'll bring the 'big camera' along with me to Langley in case I see some nice scenery. There are some nice farmlands further out along the way. If I can find horses I'll take some nice photos of them. The lovely J.S. and I saw a mini horse yesterday on our way to White Rock. It was cute. But we both agreed that it makes more sense to own a full sized horse. The mini horses cost as much as a full sized one, so why not get the full sized one? Heehee! Which reminds me, I want to go see that new movie Seabiscuit. We saw a preview of it at the movies on Thursday night. It looks great.

Ok I'm off to get some breakfast.

ciao!



No comments: