Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

The new Hard drive is in now and the new operating system is in place. The biggest task ahead now is transfering all my important files from the old hard drives over to the new one. I also have to update all the hardware drivers and download the operating system's service pack updates. Some of those files are very large and I'm still using dial up, so it's going to take some time. My nephew offered to help by connecting the system to his high-speed internet connection. That would definitely speed things up. I should be getting high-speed soon. I'd like to use ADSL, but it isn't available in my area (it certainly should be) so I have to settle for high-speed cable.

Everything will be back to normal soon and my computer will be running smoothly.

I'm off to bed now. Work tomorrow again.

Ciao!

No comments: