Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2003

Well, Here I am at the end of my one week vacation. Bummer. The time flew by! So I'm back to work next week. I do have 2 more weeks of holidays this year though and I haven't booked them yet, so I have to do that as soon as I get back.

I've had a great week. I decided not to go for a trip to the Okanagan after all. I didn't quite trust the weather on the way there, and I didn't want to buy snow tires for my car having just spent a huge amount of money on it already.

Today I went on a day trip with my best friend L. to downtown Vancouver. We had lunch at one of our favorite little diners called "Sil Vous Plait". It's a simple little place with really good, basic food. The best part is the little hunk of cornbread you get with every meal. Their corn bread is amazing! I've tried to make it myself several times, but I've not been able to get it quite like theirs.



No comments: