Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Wow, it's been really windy here today and the power was out since 5:00PM. So I got home form work and as I was checking my email--pop!--the power goes out. I really needed the power to be on tonight because I had to get ready for a concert that I was going to tonight at 7:30PM with my best friend L.

I made it to the concert, but yeah, it's really hard to shave when you can't see your face.

We saw Sam Roberts and a back-up band called "El Torpedo". It was pretty fun. L. Actually won the tickets on a contest on TV. Cool eh?

So after the concert was over, I drove L. home and I noticed the power was on in her neighborhood, but it wasn't on in mine. I had to park my car in complete darkness and literally feel my way to my apartment door. That sucked! When I got inside, I heard a knock on my door. It was my landlord. She offered me a flashlight to use until I got all my candles lit. It was very helpful because I'd also misplaced my lighter.

Ok, I gotta go to bed now. Work tomorrow. I've got more holidays coming up though in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to that.

g'nite!

No comments: