Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I got my car back now. It runs like a charm--it should after $2275.00. Man, I must be crazy. I just hope it doesn't give me anymore trouble after this.

It's still raining like crazy here in Greater Vancouver. I stopped for a while today, but now it's continuing on. I'm still trying to decide if I'll take the drive up to Summerland or not. I heard the weather is not so great there either. If I do go, it will be during the middle of next week. I really do want to get away and take some photos.

The guys at work all have some kind of cold and now I'm catching it. Thanks guys, I really needed a cold. I feel it coming on (I get a funny feeling in my throat before I get a cold). I just hope it passes by the middle of next week. I might just be run down a little. I haven't been getting as much sleep as I need lately.

Well, that's all for now.

Ciao!

No comments: