Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2003

I never thought it could rain this much. Bloody Hell! I got soaked today. It's raining out there like a new global flood. The bos thought that today would be a good day to send my crew out to do some street tree pruning. Needless to say, my waterproof rain-gear quickly failed--actually it works--but with my arms up in the air all day while holding tree pruning saws and things, it just funnels the water straight down my arms and up my sleeves. I got soaked. I was glad when the day was over and I got to go home.

Tomorrow after work I have to go pick up my car from the garage. It's ready now. At least I can drive to work now withough getting wet while waiting for the train.

Next week I'm on vacation! YAY!!! I still haven't fully determined what I'm going to do during my vacation yet, but I have been planning to go to the little town of Summerland B.C. If it doesn't snow, I'll probably drive there.

No comments: