Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2003

Yay! It's Friday!



This week seemed rather long to me. I think it's because I had nothing but lame jobs to do for the past five days. Oh well, it's the weekend and I'm happy.

On Sunday I'm doing a big photoshoot for a 10Km run. I have to be there to get set up at 6:00 AM. It's about a 1/2 hour drive from my house. I'm going to bring at least two cameras and variuos lenses. The coordinator of the event wants pictures of everyone as they cross the finish line, so it's a good thing I'll be brining the digital. I'm probably going to shoot about 250 to 300 shots. I'm bringing a good film camera and good zoom lens also.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to skip the yard sales and head straight into town. I have to pick up my proofs from the lab. I'm anxious to see how they turned out. It's the images I shot of the cows in Steveston a few weeks back with the Mamiya C-330 medium format camera.