Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Well tonight is a lot less confusing than last night was. I went to the gym right after work and worked out before I came home. That way there was no chance of falling asleep. It worked. I had a fairly decent workout too.

I watched a couple more episodes of the new Angel season 2 DVD with L. again tonight. I was out of fish so I asked her if she had any and she did, so I cooked her dinner. For those of you who don't already know it, I love fish. I'm a big fan of prawns too, as well as squids, oysters, clams and mussels.

And, if you're travels bring you to Vancouver, and if you want to try the greatest seafood restaurant in town, you really must try Joe Forte's Seafood and Chop House. They have an amazing oysterbar! They serve over 250,000 oysters a year there. It's not a cheap place to eat, but it's definitely worth it.

I think I'm going to call it an early night tonight and go to bed. It was very hard to get out of be this morning. I should have just stayed up last night.

-Ciao!

No comments: