Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Today (saturday) was a good day. I started off the morning by getting up early and going to a few yard sales. There wasn't too much stuff this time, but I did manage to pick up an abdominal roller (I'll post a picture later) for only 10.00! It's in excellent shape too, unlike my abdominals, so I'm going to start using this this every day and see what happens.

I also picked up to barbies for my best friend L. She was very happy. She has a fine collection of dolls.

After the yard sales, I drove into town and met up with my friend J. (The photojournalist, not the lovely and sexy J.S. of Ontario). I showed him my recently aquired cameras and we had coffee at 5 senses. (The bakery in the hotel Georgia).


UUhg, I'm starting to get the nods, so I'll finish this tomorrow ....
...
....
..
...



..

No comments: