Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2003

It's a long weekend coming up for we Canadians. It's Labor Day. I'm working on Friday, but there won't be many others at work as most of my fellow employee are taking a holiday on Friday. I'm going to be almost alone at work. should be strange.

My friends from Summerland stayed overnight last night. It was a good evening. We went out for dinner and then watched the movie "Bowling for columbine" afterwards. That movie is quite an eye opener to say the least.

At work yesterday, we had to do an aerial rescue session. We're supposed to have one every month because tree climbing is a large part of our job (I'm not alowed to climb trees anymore because of my knees problem). I took a lot of shots of the guys rescuing a big dummy from a tree. I'll post some of the pictures later.

The highspeed internet connection is working great. It's super fast and I like it!

Well, I gotta go to bed now.

G'nite

No comments: