Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2003




I think I might go down town today and get a hair cut. I'm getting a little shaggy here. I always go to the same hairdresser. She's really good and so I stick with her. I'm not sure why, but I've been to many hairdressers who'd be better suited as butchers. Should it really be painful to get your hair cut? So yeah, that's why I go to this one.



Tonight at 5:00 I have to go meet up with some guy from New Westminster to give him a Toyota Tercel Repair Guide that he purchased from me on Ebay. I'm going to meet him at the Starbucks at Lougheed Mall. It's going to look like some kind of drug exchange to everyone else.



I'm gonna be pressed for time if I go get my haircut today. I'm not sure. I'll see what happens.



See ya later,

-Mark

No comments: