Search This Blog

Saturday, May 01, 2004

I feel really guilty right now for not updating my journal as much as I thought I could. The last two weeks have been so busy. I think things will slow down a little now though (I hope). I really love doing this journal, and I wish I could do it every day in conjunction with traveling photography. That would be a pretty sweet job!

At this point I have loads of photos that I would love to show you. I'll do my best to get them on here. I'm so thankful for everyone who comes here and enjoys my photos, and for those who keep coming back. You people make my day, thanks to you all!
(If I start getting all weepy, somebody get over here and punch me!--Haa haa!)

Last week (Tuesday and Wednesday) we had big wind storms here in the West coast of Canada:



This poor little blackbird could barely stand up!


I had to work overtime on Tuesday until 8:00pm (I start at 7:00am) so I was really tired the rest of the week. There were trees down all over the place, and so we had to clear the ones off the road.




No comments: