Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2004

I was a beautiful weekend, not without it's difficulties. I've been very busy ever since Friday night. I shot a lot of photos this weekend, and I think I drove about a million miles. The highlight of my weekend was going to Stanley Park with the cool people from Dunne and Rundle photo source for a photography outing. Lots of people came and there were cameras everywhere.

I have a bunch of photos I need to go through, and I'll post my favorites here as soon as I get the chance. Tonight I'm very tired though, and I'm up later than I should be. I gotta work tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. I'll leave you with one photo for now. It's a woman I saw sitting in Stanley Park, doing a crossword puzzle and enjoying her peaceful time in the warm sun. Seeing this makes me happy.





No comments: