Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

It's been funny weather latey; Hot and cold, rain and sun. A few days ago, it was up to 25 degrees celcius, which is very unusual for this time of year. Today it was cold and rainy again. I like the sunshine, bring it on I say!

Speaking of sunshine, my lovely J.S. (not my photo journalist friend) is in Florida right now, soaking up some sun. Sweeeeet! ;)

Last Saturday I went to Burnaby lake again and I decided to shoot some scenery photos for a change. The clouds were big, dark and dramatic, so I thought it would be perfect for black and white. (My digital SLR doesn't have a 'black and white' mode, so I have to convert color images to gray-scale using an image editor after I shoot).

So here are some of those images:







Unfortunately I haven't been feeling that great for the past 2 days. I've been getting splitting headaches that last all day. It's messed up my exercise routine which has been going smoothly for quite a while now. So hopefully I'll be back to normal by the end of the week.



No comments: