Search This Blog

Sunday, April 04, 2004

What a cool fish!





I went to Granville Island today with my friend J.S. (the photojournalist guy, not the lovely J.S. from Ontario) and while we were walking around, I spotted this great wooden fish on a stick. He has metal scales and glass eyes. It makes me want to build one! Whoever made this one had a great idea.

Good news, my Medium Format Mamiya C-330 sold on Ebay today, and now I've secured the 200mm f2.8L series lens that I've been wanting over at Dunne and Rundle Photosource! Yay!! That lens is amazing and I really look forward to using it! In the mean time, I've put my lighting kit up for auction on Ebay as well. That should cover the rest of the cost of the lens.

The switch back from Daylight Saving time really messed me up this morning! It just feels so wrong. I wish we could just stay at one time all the time. I got up late and I was late meeting J.S. this morning at the coffee shop. Tomorrow's going to feel especially strange, because I'll be getting up at 4:30 am instead of 5:30 am.

Ok I'm off to bed now. G'nite!

No comments: