Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2003



I'm up late again--in fact I've been staying up late most of the week so far. I don't know what my deal is. I think I'm trying to make my vacation time last as long as possible. Isn't sleep such a big waste of time? I love sleeping though--and that's another thing; I keep sleeping late. The only reason I woke up this morning was because of a phone call from my best friend L. We went to a movie in the afternoon; The Matrix (Finale). It was pretty cool I thought.

So I haven't done as much with my vacation as I expected I would so far. I have plans to get some photographic prints made at ABC Photo (a pro lab in Vancouver). I should get it done before I have to go back to work. I also told my friend J. that I'd come into town and visit him some time this week for his lunch break.

Tonight I got some items organized to sell on Ebay. I haven't posted them on Ebay yet, but I processed the images and uploaded them to my image database. I'm selling some old camera stuff (yard sale finds) and some kind of sound processing system (which I know nothing about).