Search This Blog

Monday, September 01, 2003

What a full weekend I had; it was great! My trip to Steveston with my friend A. was fun.
What a beautiful place it is there. There's ocean view, huge grassy fields, a small village and a big marina with lots of commercial fishing boats.



I took lots of photos with the digital camera, but I also brought along the medium format as well. I won't see the results from the medium format for at least a week though.



Here's some of the digital images:



Two shots from the warf:






Two old guys at the beach:






Here's some beautiful flowers I found in the middle of a huge grassy field. It was very windy there that day, so if you can imagine it, these big flowers were blowing around:








Here's me crouching beside the flowers:









This is a shot of the big open field. It's wonderful. The sky was a vivid dark blue:



Here's some Steveston cows. These are the coolest cows! They have a big white ring aorund them:




Today (Moday) I went into town with my nephew R. and I took a bunch more photos. Mostly I used the medium fomat camera. I've been taking advantage of all the free time I had this weekend and bringing the medium format along. I haven't used it much since I bought it a few months ago, so I decided it was time to give it a good workout.



I hope this week goes by quickly, it should because it's only a 4 day work week.



I just noticed it's midnight already, so I better be off to bed.

Good night.

No comments: