Search This Blog

Saturday, September 06, 2003

This morning I couldn't seem to log on my journal, I think it was down or something. It's working now though.

Today was a pretty good day. The yard sales this morning weren't too great though. There didn't seem to be that many of them, and the prices weren't too good.

After the yard sale hunting was over I picked up some Timbits* and coffee and I went to my best friend L.'s work place and had lunch with her. After that, I drove out to Langley to see the great big car show. There was some pretty nice cars there. I took photos of my favorites. I'll post some here when I upload them, but I think I'll also creat a link to the whole volume of photos so that anyone to wants to can view them all.



After the car show I went to my parent's place for dinner. Unfortuantely my stomach became very upsat a little while after. I'm not certain why, but I think something I ate did not agree with me. I have a very delicate stomach and so I have to be careful with what I eat. It's frustrating some times.



Well, I guess I should get busy. I have to install a new network router and then I'm going to start processing these car show photos.

Ciao!





*The phenomenally successful Timbit (bite-sized donut hole) was introduced to the chain in 1976. Customers can buy these bite-sized treats in whatever quantity they prefer, with most people favoring the Snack Pack™ of 20 Timbits or the Family Pack™ of 45 Timbits.

Customers may find that the selection of donuts and Timbits vary slightly between Tim Hortons stores. This is because, while every store must carry some "required" varieties, they may also choose from many optional varieties to best meet the needs - and tastebuds - of their store's customers.


No comments: