Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2003

I went for a good bike ride this afternoon. If anything I pushed it a little. I'm rather tired of not feeling very well, and so in defiance I got on the bike and rode for about an hour or so. It's been a frustrating week, because I'm still not feeling 100%. I keep getting this vertigo feeling here and there throughout the day. I went to the doctor yesterday and he thinks I might have an inner ear infection, but he's not sure. He gave me a perscription for vertigo.

So I've actually missed a whole week of work.

Tomorrow I'm participating in a big parking lot sale. The city is opening one of the parking lots at a rec. Center and people can come and park their cars and sell stuff out of their trunk. There will be hundreds of people there. It should be interesting. Tonight I have to get organized. I'm selling a bunch of my friend L.'s stuff too.

Have a good weekend.

-Ciao!

No comments: