Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I woke up this morning thinking I maybe should have gone to work, but I'm glad I didn't go. Later in the day I was stuck by the same ugly dizzy feeling I've been having for the past few days. I get a headache with it and sometimes nausia too. I don't like it. I hope that tomorrow morning I will feel well enough to go to work. I guess I must have some kind of bug. There is something going around right now as several people have been off work in the past few weeks.

So I had a somewhat busy day today anyway. I went to the mall to get some groceries, picked up some prints from Black's and forgot to get cat litter at Wall Mart, so I had to drive back to the mall later in the afternoon.

I also listed some items on Ebay--something I haven't done in a while--and I scheduled them to start on the weekend. I have a lot of stuff that needs to go on Ebay.

Well, I better go get some sleep now.

Ciao!





No comments: