Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2003

My friend K. just had a brand new baby boy on Tuesday morning. I haven't had a chance to see him yet, hopefully tomorrow some

time. She's still in the hospital.



In other news, I sold one of my camera lenses yesterday and while I was down town I decided to get my hair cut. I shot some pictures of

it again too.



It was kind of a strange day full of strange events, but I guess nearly everyday is like that in Vanouver. It can be a rather strange city

sometimes. I was walkign down Robson Street and from behind me I could hear a lot of yelling going on. I looked and there were two

guys shouting at each other and it looked like they were about to get into a fight. Well, they did, only it wasn't much of a fight. One guy

was much larger than the other guy and the smaller guy got tackled. The big guy sat on him while he called the police on his cellphone.

From what I gathered (from all the yelling), the little guy hit the big guy and started the whole thing, but I don't know why.



I met up with my journalist friend J. that afternoon too for coffee. He gave me a CF Card Readed for my computer. The funny thing is,

that Card Reader set off all the door alars where ever I went yesterday. People kept staring at me like I'd stolen something. It felt weird.I

even stared to feel guilty as if I was some kind of criminal or something.



I'm continuing to enjoy the infrared lens. I brought that with me yesterday too and shot some street scenes with it. I'll post some of those

later.

I have to go to physiotherapy tomorrow (Friday) morning, so I'd better go to bed soon.



Gnite.




























I don't even know who this lady is.




I wonder who this lady is?






















No comments: