Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cafe S'il Vous Plait

There's a restaurant I always like to go to when I'm downtown Vancouver. It's called "Cafe S'il Vous Plait" and it's on the corner of Robson and Richards. I love the food there. It's simple, wholesome food, and it's inexpensive. It's a charming little place because of it's design. If you're ever in there, check out the stairs up to the washroom in the back. It's the weirdest staircase you'll ever climb. You'll feel like you're drunk, so hang on tight to the railing.

There's two little washrooms at the top of the stairs. One has red painted walls. I took a few photos in there, just for the hell of it. Here's me:





I was trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror with the red light overhead. I thought I had the camera in the right spot, but I kept missing.



3 comments:

KMJ said...

Very cool series. You just never know where you'll find something photoworthy.

Nick Ballesteros said...

Hmmm... the way I see it, you'll feel drunk at the stairs, then when you reach the washroom, you'll see red! Must be quite overwhelming :-)

Metallyptica said...

Altough I guess I shouldn' say this... I can't prevent my fingers to write this....

.......

you look very handsome, Mark!