Search This Blog

Friday, October 08, 2004

Yay! It's the weekend!

I've been away from work for a few days this week, because I'm not feeling too great. Just needed some R&R I guess. It's been raining a lot! I guess it's that time of year, but yeah, it's depressing! I have some photos to post here from last weekend when I went downtown with Bingo and Betty.

In other news, I've finished the new website for the Trees for Life FunRun 2004 photos. You can view them here.

There were so many photos to work with that the website ended up being about 10Mb in size, which is the absolute limit on shaw webspace. I had some troubles uploading it, and I eventually had to lower the quality of the images to make them all fit. Now I'm wondering if it would have been better to pick out the best photos and just post those ones, but at a higher quality, but I also wanted as many runners as possible to be able to see their photo on line. It was a tough call.

Bingo recommended that I go rent the movie "Heater" today. It's supposed to be the best movie ever. I'm going to check it out.

No comments: