Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Today the forestry department that I work for, had us plant a tree at a local school. It's part of the "Trees for Life" program (remember last September when I was covered the running event "Trees for Life Fun Run"? Well now we're planting the trees with the proceeds from that event.)

The weather wasn't that great, but the kids seemed to really enjoy the whole thing. It's gets them out of the class room, so it's all good!

L. was there (he works with me) and he shot these photos:

















After everything was done, the truck got stuck in the mud in a playing field, and so a tow truck was called to pull it free.

In other news, I went though computer hell last night. I was the victim of a hacker. I have no idea why anyone would want to hack into my computer, but it happened and it was difficult to fix. Everything is back in order now though.



No comments: