Search This Blog

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Not feeling very well today. Yuck. Several people at work are sick, coughing, sneezing and all the other unpleasant symptoms of cold or flu. It looks like I may have picked up some of their bugs. I've been trying to wash my hands as aften as possible, and not touch my face or rub my eyes over the past week or so, but there is only so much I can do as far as preventative measures are concerned. I've been stuck in trucks with sick people who sneeze and cough all over everything.

I've felt feverish all day today and most of last night. I'm going to get lots of sleep tonight though, so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Yesterday, after work, I went for a bike ride up the SFU hill. I haven't done that since last fall, so it was rather difficult. The weather was great, it was sunny, but it was very cold going back down the mountain. I brought the G2 with me and shot some pictures when I arrived near the top:







On the way home I decided to visit my best friend L. for a cup of tea. I stayed for about an hour and then I went home.



No comments: