Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Ah! It's a sunny day today! I checked the forecast and it looks like it's going to be nice weather through the weekend. That makes me very happy.

I got up early today (about 6:30am) because I went to bed early last night--well, not 'to bed' specifically, I actually fell asleep on the living room floor with some pillows in front of the TV. I don't know how I'm able to comfortably sleep on the floor like that, but it's something I've always been able to do. It's funny, because the cat's always like it when I fall asleep in the floor. They usually come and sleep with me.--So I've been watching a little TV, checking email and surfing the net a little. I think I'll take a drive and see if there are any yardsales out there this morning.

No comments: