Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2004

I finally went to the movies and saw Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King! I went with my best friend L. on Thursday night.

That movie was amazing!!! After the movie, I kept thinking to myself 'How can I ever watch another movie about good versus evil, when I've just seen the veritable epoch of Good VS Evil'?

What an incredible battle for good! So yeah, needless to say, I loved it!

Today is Saturday, and I'm off to down town to get my hair cut. It's getting pretty shaggy, so I thought I'd get it done. It's funny because a small part of me wants to grow my hair long, but logically I know that I've never really liked the way my hair grows when it's getting long. It just seems to grow straight out and sticks up all over the place. My hair is naturally curly and so it requires a lot of hair product when it does get long, just to tame it. So I'm going to get it cut but just a little--enough to control the frizziness.

I hope it doesn't rain today, I'm going to be downtown and I'll like to take some pictures.

-Bye for now.

No comments: