Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Hi!

I haven't been posting here very frequently. I guess was getting really caught up in the whole holiday season. I hope that everyone who reads this has a great new year! I really appreciate it when you take time to stop by and check out my journal. I'll try to keep it up to date more, now that I'm not as busy.

I had a really nice Christmas. I spent Christmas Eve. With my parents in Langley (about 45 minutes from my home) and then I spent Christmas day with my best friend L. It was really nice because we just watched T.V. and movies all day while we cooked hours'dourves.



We also made some really funny looking gingerbread men. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a pastry chef of any kind and neither is L. We bough the cookie dough at Safeway and we used cookie cutters.

L. had various candies and things that we could decorate our gingerbread people with.



I used candies and nuts:





About two weeks ago, we had a little skiff of snow and it started to get pretty cold:



But this last week it's been really cold. We had a snow storm yesterday and we got about 15 to 20 cm of snow in the first few hours. I was at work shovelling it like crazy. We couldn't keep up. I brought my little Canon G2 along and got these pictures of the nasty road conditions:



















The good thing is I got off work early that day, so I wouldn't be caught in the deluge of bad drivers on the icy roads.

I spent my New Years eve. At my friend A.'s place. It was kind of a quiet new years this time around. Here he is with one of the two kids that was there:



A. likes photography too and he snapped a few photos of me with my camera while I was there.





Here's a picture I took of his fish "N.":



Well, I'd better get off this computer now and do some Yoga. I'm trying to do it every day. It's hard.

Bye for now!








No comments: