Search This Blog

Monday, June 02, 2003

Yesterday (Sunday) I had a photo assignment in Vancouver. After the assigment, the client and I were driving by the train station. We pulled over to the side of the road and suddenly a huge fight broke out! It was two girls who were probably only about 16 to 18 years old. It got pretty ugly because they were pulling each others hair, kicking, punching, scratching and everything. They'd stop for a minute or two then they would start up again. I went into the train station and told the security officer there what was happening and I think he called the police. When I went back outside, the fight seemed to have ended. The whole thing was pretty freaky. It left my client and myself both thinking "Hmm. There goes the neighborhood."



The weather has been quite warm here lately, but cloudy. It's June now, so it sould get really hot outside soon. I love those sunny summer days, especially going to the beach at night. It's warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt and shorts. I'm eager to shoot some portrait shots on the beach just minutes after sunset. That's when the light is magical. I hope my lovely friend J.S. from Ontario makes it out here this summer.



I was checking out this really funny website last week called thinkgeek.com. They sell all kinds of interesting geek toys. I think I want everything (I'm a bit of a geek, in case you havent' noticed.) that they have. They even have caffeinated soap! I wonder what it would be like getting a caffeine blast from your morning shower?



There's a wishlist on the website, so I'm going to register ;-).



Off to bed now. G'nite.

No comments: