Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Uh oH!!! Or I should say

"D'OH!!!"




For the past two days I've been building a new computer. It's all finished now, and I'm using it right now. The computer is great and it works great, but unfortunately when I installed Win XP over my old version of Win Millenium it corrupted all my personal files. In other words, I have lost all my email addresses, all my favorite web addresses and worst of all, I can't get Photoshop to work anymore. Let me tell ya folks, this sucks.



So I have a big favor to ask of all my close personal friends who's email addresses I've had before, can you please email them to me again. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.



I'm very lucky that most of my image files are still intact. What a disaster it's been. This new computer has started off on a bad foot with me. We barely even know each other yet.



Ok, I gotta get some sleep soon. I've been too much of a geek this weekend.



Ciao!