Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Monday was a nice and relaxing day. I had to go down town to drop off a piece of rental equipment in the morning, but I had nothing else scheduled for the rest of the afternoon. I was going to do some shopping and maybe take some photos, but I called my Journalist friend J. first to see what he was up to. As it turns out, J. had the day off too, and he was entertaining a friend of his from England. He suggested we meet somewhere and go shoot some photos and check out some scenery.



So I met up with J. and his friend form England and we walked around town, had some coffees and took photos. By late afternon I was getting pretty hungry, so I suggested that we stop for a bite at a restaurant some where.



We were on Granville Island in Vancouver at that time, and everything was closing for the night, so we ended up going to the pub. I hardly ever drink, but I do eat often so decided to have their tasty looking veggie burger. It was great! I decided to have a nice big glass of honey ale with that. It was very tasty as well!



So it turned out to be a very relaxing day.