Search This Blog

Friday, May 02, 2003

Ok, everything's pretty much back to normal now. That's good. I just had a bit of a rough week.



The beautiful weather has continued here in Vancouver. We've been very fortunate lately. Tomorrow there is this huge anti pot legislation rally in down town Vanoucver at the Vancouver Art Gallery. I intend to be there to get some photographs of the event. I don't smoke pot, but I don't really care if anyone else does either, just the journalistic side of me knows there's going to be some good photo opportunities there. I'll post the shots here.



I went out for a good bike ride again this afternoon with my best friend L. I was pretty tired after, it was a long one. I love it though, it keeps me healthy.



I've taken quite a few photos over the past few days. I'm just in the process of sorting through them all. I'll post my favorites here soon.












Ciao!





No comments: