Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2003

I headed out to Vancouver on Saturday with my friend A. and his girlfriend J. We were going to shoot some photos, but it was raining a lot, so instead we just went to a nice restaurant (Milestones) and had a nice brunch. After that we browsed around in the shops on Robson Street. I had a nice time even though it was raining.



A. took a bunch of photos of me in the restaurant and some black and white ones in a coffee shop. I took several photos of him and his girlfriend as well. I though the funniest ones were pictures of the confusion over the bill. It looks as it A. had never seen Canadian money before. Also, notice the size of the strawberries!!! We were all in awe as we pondered over where they grew them so big. Perhaps they're genetically altered strawberries--a cloned strawberry from the splicing of strawberry and pig DNA. Hmmm...yuck.


















Here's some of those photos from Saturday. There are quite a few of them, and so I put them in a format where you can click on the picture you want to enlarge:



Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.

Image #1


Image #2


Image #3


Image #4


Image #5


Image #6


Image #7


Image #8


Image #9


Image #10


Image #11


Image #12

Image hosting and Zoom Gallery by VillagePhotos.com








No comments: