Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2005

Back Home from Japan

I've just returned from Japan a few days ago. I've been eager to update my blog, but I've been having some troubles with time for the past few days. I think yesterday was the first day in which I wasn't suffering from jetlag. There is a 17 hour time shift from Japan to Vancouver. Since I've gotten back, I've been falling asleep at the strangest times.

Japan was an awesome experience for me. It was 18 days that I will remember for the rest of my life. It is difficult to describe in a few sentences what Japan is like; It's really something one must experience for themselves, however I will do my best over time to describe some of it, and I'll continue to post some of the over 700 images that I shot while I was there. I'll include descriptions with the images as well.

In the near future, I will have a web site that will be dedicated to my trip to Japan, which will include more photos and my 18 day journal from the trip. I will post a link to that web page here, as soon as it is complete.

7 comments:

FollenKollen said...

maybe on your next trip to asia you can plan a pit stop in our majestic country... the philippines...

from one photographer to another... you will love the sights here... :)

welcome back mark!

Mark Klotz said...

Thank you Fisherpau! I would love to visit the philipines some day, I've heard there are some spectacular sites to photograph there!

-Mark

Wendi said...

Welcome home :) Cant wait to hear all about the trip.

~W

Mark Klotz said...

Thanks Wendi! Yup, I've got a lot of work ahead of me. Pictures coming soon.

KMJ said...

Oh Mark, please post a 'throw down' photo of something...just to tide us over. :)

Wendi said...

My thoughts exactly "K", come on Mark....just one :)

Milan said...

Half of the blogosphere is waiting for those pictures Mark! :) People are becoming restless! Show us one or two, come on! :)