Search This Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

And now back to Photography

The locusts have pretty much gone. Now it's time to return to the normal way of things.

A few weeks ago, it was a winter wonderland around here. I took some photos around Burnaby lake, but I didn't really get around to working with those photos. Until tonight, when I should have been in bed sleeping. I have to got to work tomorrow morning at 6:00am. It's midnight, and I've been in creative mode for the past 3 hours. What can I do? I'm going to suffer tomorrow, I know that.

Anyway, here's some of those nice winter photos from the lake:











3 comments:

Wendi said...

Thank goodness the locusts have fled! I was really beginning to miss your photograpy. These are beautiful. I have come to love snow scenes, after all it is the only thing I've been able to photograph for the past two months!! Talk to you soon :)
Until then :)

KMJ said...

Beautiful. I've been waiting for more geese photos. Do you totally find yourself waiting for spring? I know that this winter (mild though it is for us down here) is just dragggggggginnnnngggggg onnnnnnnn and onnnnnnn. Your black & white photos are so peaceful.

bingo and betty said...

Sweet!