Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It was a beautiful afternoon

Last Saturday was a beautiful day. What a relief after all the rain we've been getting!

I went down to English Bay in Vancouver. It was warm and sunny, but not too hot. There was a nice breeze blowing. I brought one of my cameras, but I didn't bring my tripod. No big deal, shooting without a tripod, but usually I prefer it for scenery photos, especially with a long telephoto. But I shot lots of photos anyway and I was happy.









3 comments:

Sleepy Girl said...

Wow, some amazing scenery on that first pic.

Dean McLean said...

hey Mark, great shots and thanks for the tip on this site, Dean

Mark said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog Dean, I'm glad you checked out my photos! You should try out this Blogger thing, it's great!

-Mark