Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Well, it's come to that point where I have to clean out some of the old images. Unfortunately, I've reached the maximum allowable image space (800 images) with my image host village photos. I've been paying for 'Plan E' of their image hosting packages on a monthly basis. I think the cost is reasonable, but I don't thing I should step up to the next level (Plan 'F') just yet.

So I'm going to start cleaning out the images, starting with the oldest ones first. I think I'll leave the archives there thought, so people will still be able to go back and see pages from the past. The text will still be there, but the images will not. I've been considering making all the images available on CD, so that anyone who would like to have them can email me and request a CD. I would charge a small and reasonable fee to cover the cost of shipping and the CD. I have a PayPal business account and so the payment process would be quite simple.

If anyone who's reading this has any ideas, solutions or suggestions, please feel free to email me, or leave a comment at the bottom of this post.

In the mean time, I'm going to start clearing out the old images to make room for the new ones.

-Ciao!



No comments: