Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I've never seen this happen before! I didn't know pigeons kissed! I was watching this male pigeon chase a female around for about 10 minutes, when all of a sudden he just leaned over and kissed her!







How cute is that!? Get a room!

I also spotted this Falcon flying overhead. What a beautiful bird! I wish I could have shot a better photo, but he was extremely fast.



I'm up really late (it's actually 3:30 in the morning!) And that's because I did it again! I came home after work with every intention of getting busy with some yoga and a few assignments, and I sat down at the computer and fell asleep. At that point, all I could do was take a nap. Unfortunately, I woke up at 10:00pm. Now I'm wide awake. Grrrr! I wish I had an espresso alarm that would automatically feed me a quick shot when that happens. At least I went to the gym yesterday though. If I'm not too tired, I'll try to go again tonight.

-Ciao!

No comments: