Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2003

So here I am in my second Monday back in the land of the working.

I had a pretty good weekend and tried to make the best of it. Friday night was fun because it was my friend T.'s Birthday party. There was a big bar-B-Q there, and so I brought tofu wieners and buns. I love tofu wieners. T. got lots of nice gifts (I got her a nice top from GAP) and I think she had a fun time.

Earlier that day I bought a car from my friend E. from work. He's a mechanic and he just got a new car, so I bought his old one. It's a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra. It's a big boat, but it runs nicely and gets me around in comfort. I could sleep in that car (it's very comfortable). Here's a picture I shot of it at T.'s Birthday party:






Here's a nice photo of T and I just before I left for home from the party:




Isn't she a cutie?!



Here's some more from the party:








On Saturday I was supposed to take some baby pictures for a client, but it turned out that her baby wasn't feeling too well that day, so it didn't happen.

On Sunday I had a nice and relaxing dinner with my best friend L. It's really bloody hot in my place these days, so I cooked dinner at her place this time where it's a little cooler. I don't know why my apartment is so hot. It doesn't get very good air cirlulation even with the windows and balcony door open.

Well, I gotta go for my bike ride now. I've missed a few rides last week, so I need to get caught up again.

See ya later.


No comments: